Buy-Side Research / Editorial Lead (Zurich)
In this role, you will initiate, lead and implement first-of-its-kind actionable content strategy that will offer advisors new investment stories, themes and ideas, applied to suitable financial instruments from any asset class, including structured products. You will work closely with the Evooq structured product sales team on a number of different initiatives, driving business by creating compelling stories about the market opportunities and crafting actionable ideas that financial decision makers can execute.
Our vision is to create a content destination that combines written stories with digital experiences (video, podcast, interactive content elements). You will be the creative partner helping bring this vision to life.
While we do not want to be a yet another research department sharing tips for managing money, we aim to increase financial literacy in structured products. Your job will be to help balance Evooq’s content to be both educational and inspirational.
You are a self-driven, intrinsically motivated professional with a sense of intellectual curiosity, you ask powerful questions and get excited about new ideas, and you enjoy experimenting with different storytelling and visualisation techniques? We want to hear from you!
Your profile is rounded up by:
- Several years of experience in writing and editing high quality actionable content for advisor/investor audiences, ideally in a buy-side research or financial journalist role
- In-depth knowledge in instruments from all asset classes and structured products
- Understanding of portfolio construction
- Demonstrated ability to present complex and abstract concepts in an accessible, compelling, and entertaining way
- Affinity for multimedia: motion graphic design, ranging from digital animation to motion graphics for web, video and audio production (broadcast, podcast) - considered a strong asset
- Passionate, almost obsessed with the stories from the global financial market
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Able to work in a dynamic team environment, perform under pressure and meet deadlines