Fixed income trader - Credit/ Rates Trader - VP
Flow - Responsibilities:
• Risk Managing Rates/Credit products including interest rate swap cross currency swap, cash bonds as well as swaption and future options.
• Diligently managing all operational duties that go hand in hand with our risk management.
• Overseeing all relevant risk, pricing, orders and execution.
• Work closely with Sales and Clients to grow our HK business franchise
Prop - Responsibilities:
• Risk managing in Rates and Credit investment
• Provide the forecast of market movement and related market news;
• Know and respect all related risk and compliance issues;
• Increase the Bank's profit and achieve a yearly financial target for a bank.
- Have 5 - 7 years' relevant Credit and/or Rates trading experience.
- Demonstrate an in-depth working knowledge of fixed income and/or currency markets, including emerging markets;
- Have a strong academic background. An undergraduate degree is required. A post-graduate degree or relevant professional qualification (e.g CFA), or progress towards one of these, would be viewed favorably;
- Possess strong analytical, organizational and communication skills;
- Be capable of working effectively under tight time constraints;
- Demonstrate a high degree of accuracy in his/her work;
- Work well in a team-oriented environment.
- Fluent in Mandarin is a MUST