Bon Secours Mercy Health
The Director, Investments will be an integral part of Bon Secours Mercy Health’s (BSMH) internal investment office. The director reports to the VP, Investments and will be responsible for manager due diligence, capital markets research, investment strategy research, managing analysts and preparing investment reports.
Essential Job Functions
- Conduct investment due diligence for both traditional and alternative investment managers (i.e. hedge funds, private capital, limited partnerships, companies), participate in manager due diligence meetings calls/visits, and prepare summary internal communications as appropriate, prepare due diligence reports and recommendations, provide ad-hoc analysis and research on both investment managers, companies, asset classes and strategies.
- Develop, research and recommend asset allocation and investment strategies for team approval
- Research/support SRI/ESG related strategies and initiatives
- Support due diligence for Innovation Program (direct strategic private equity program)
- Manage Investment Analysts and their related duties, including investment operations
Licensure/Certification Required: Certified Financial Analyst (CFA)
Minimum Years and Type of Experience: 10 years of investment experience required
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required: Experience investing multi-asset portfolios including hedge funds, real assets and/or private capital. Experience with private credit, private equity and/or private real assets preferred.
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred: Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to effectively communicate and interact with persons at a variety of organizational levels, including investment committee, ability to lead teams and groups towards system goals, ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
Mercy Health is an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Great health, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify.
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- And a lot more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Days (United States of America)
To apply, or for more information, please email Reese Gable at RCGable@mercy.com
More searches like this
- Corporate Finance Asset Owner CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- ESG/Socially Responsible Research Asset Owner CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Multi-Asset Asset Owner CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Private Equity/Venture Capital Asset Owner CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors