At Parametric, we offer competitive salaries, generous benefits and opportunities for growth and development. We invite you to explore our available job opportunities listed below and look forward to having you become a part of our continued success!
This position provides primary administrative support to the Sales and Marketing departments. This position is also a contributing member to the Corporate Services team and serves as primary backup for reception.
- Proactively manages the calendars for Head of Client Development, Head of Wealth Management and the Head of Marketing.
- Organize meetings across multiple time zones including all meeting details (VC, materials, conference rooms, WebEx, etc.)
- Coordinates travel and meetings with multiple channels (different sales teams, IPM’s, Research & Strategy department, etc.)
- Work with the Events Leader to help coordinate logistical details for conferences.
- Organize details and compile presentation materials for Sales.
- Serves as the primary back up for reception and assists with front desk support.
- Create and manage a centralized and shared travel calendar across all sales channels.
- Performs CRM System (Salesforce) reporting deliverables.
- Create agendas, organize catering and schedule both onsite and offsite meetings.
- Organize facilities and manage all event details for collective Sales group meetings and Marketing off-site.
- Assists Sales and Marketing with SAP entries and workflow.
- Monitor kitchen and office supplies on the 30th floor.
- Additional administrative responsibilities as they arise.
- Understanding company product and brand.
- Other duties may be assigned to meet the business needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years prior industry-related administrative experience, executive assistance experience preferred.
- 1+ year customer service experience
- Adapts well to changing plans and priorities; multi-tasks well; deals comfortably with ambiguity
- Experience creating multi-segment, multi-destination travel itineraries
- Knowledge of international travel requirements, including documentation and immunization
- Advanced internet use and search skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Very strong attention to detail; must demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness
- Must be client service oriented and demonstrate the ability to maintain a positive attitude
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Proven ability to organize and manage multiple priorities, meet deadlines, and follow through on projects
Parametric is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. It does not discriminate against applicants or employees with respect to any terms or conditions of employment on account of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, age, pregnancy, parenthood, physical or mental disability (actual or perceived), medical condition including genetic characteristics, marital status, citizenship status, military service, gender, gender identity, registered domestic partner status, domestic violence victim status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Parametric also prohibits discrimination based on the perception that a person has any of those characteristics or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of Parametric, and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of Parametric, including supervisors and co-workers. All employment decisions shall be consistent with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
The information on this website is for U.S. residents only and does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase, securities in any jurisdiction to any person to whom it is not lawful to make such an offer. Investing entails risks and there can be no assurance that Parametric (and its affiliates) will achieve profits or avoid incurring losses. All investments are subject to potential loss of principal. Parametric does not provide tax or legal advice. Prospective investors should consult with a tax or legal advisor before making any investment decision. Please refer to the disclosure page for important information about investments and risks.