Analyst - Product Controller - Korea
Nomura is an Asia-based financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries. By connecting markets East & West, Nomura services the needs of individuals, institutions, corporates and governments through its three business divisions: Retail, Asset Management, and Wholesale (Global Markets and Investment Banking). Founded in 1925, the firm practices disciplined entrepreneurship while building on a long tradition of serving clients with creative solutions and considered thought leadership.
- Responsible for controlling and supporting over the trading front to back process,
- PL reporting process, trading related BS/PL analysis and local regulatory reporting.
- Collaborative PC works between local onshore and SGP/HK/TKY region and India Powai team.
- Control on Equity/Treasury PC process
- Backup on FID PC
- Local/Regional PC related project support
- Trading related local regulatory reporting support
Key Experience & Skills
- College graduate - major in Finance preferred
- Understanding on Financial Industry Business - preferred
- Technical competency - MS applications
- Cooperative and positive attitude
- Problem solving logical thinking
- Minimum understanding of accounting standards and financial products
- Around 2~4 years of relevant work experiences in finance - plus
- CA/CPA/CFA/FRM - plus
Regional Disclaimers / Diversity Statement
Nomura is committed to an employment policy of equal opportunities, and is fundamentally opposed to any less favourable treatment accorded to existing or potential members of staff on the grounds of race, creed, colour, nationality, disability, marital status, pregnancy, gender or sexual orientation.