Principal responsibilities will include:
- To produce regular investment performance and risk reports, summaries, analyses, etc.
- To ensure that all standing data, benchmark, reference and comparative information is accurate and up to date.
- To develop and implement new versions of reports, analyses, graphs etc to meet the changing business needs.
- To identify and implement improvements in production processes, to enhance efficiency and internal control.
- To liaise with investment departments and other staff as required.
- To assist with the preparation of responses to ad hoc management requests.
- To provide an ad hoc project service as required and in line with business requirements.
- To provide feedback to senior management and other staff including fund managers on the daily performance information and other management reports as required.
Successful candidates will have:
- A degree, preferably in Finance or a numerate discipline would be expected together with the ability to undertake professional investment management development training eg. IMC/CIPM/CFA.
- 3 years + experience in an investment performance measurement environment together with relevant experience in investment management.
- A thorough knowledge of the concepts and market standard methodology of investment performance and risk measurement and attribution and a good understanding of Modern Portfolio Theory.
- The ability to use investment administration systems and to act as a user engineer of PC processes and to implement PC-based automation of multi-stage production processes. In addition, an advanced knowledge of Excel to macro level and experience of Access are essential.
- Knowledge and experience of using specialist investment performance, risk measurement and style analysis systems.
This role will offer an excellent opportunity for an individual who can make a positive contribution to the organisation and with a commensurately competitive and attractive reward package; this should appeal to a high quality professional seeking a challenging career.