Analyst, Structured Finance - Senior Housing
Why you want to work with us...Bridge Investment Group and its subsidiaries are positioned for tremendous national growth, positioning you for opportunity and satisfaction in your desired career. In joining our team, you will experience and grow a culture that sincerely wants you to enjoy where you work and the work you do. Our leaders work tirelessly to promote a hard-working and fun environment that always makes sure your contributions are recognized. You will receive:
- A highly competitive base salary
- Bonus eligibility based on individual and team performance
- Benefit plans including comprehensive medical, dental and vision
- A suite of other company-paid and voluntary offerings
- Vacation and sick leave
Structured Finance Analyst
Opportunity to work with Bridge Structured Finance, the debt placement arm of Bridge Investment Group. Analyst role is available for the need of obtaining financing for seniors housing acquisitions on behalf of a multibillion-dollar fund.
- Looking for an individual proficient in Microsoft Excel who can analyze and understand real estate investment models.
- Strong communication skills to effectively liaise with acquisition team and debt providers.
- Responsibilities of the role including, but not limited to:
- Assist with sourcing financing terms from various lenders
- Understanding and assemblage of necessary information for lenders’ analysis
- Creation of slide decks for debt providers
- Tracking critical deadlines for the transaction team
- Assist director with management and tracking of existing portfolio debt
- Chartered Financial Analyst designation or Level II candidate preferred
- Bachelor's Degree (finance, economics, or real estate)
- Highly proficient in Excel and Power Point.
- Previous full time or internship experience in private equity, investment banking, commercial banking, or other exposure to capital markets preferred.
Who we are...Bridge Investment Group (BIG) pursues, through its subsidiaries, investment opportunities in targeted real estate sectors that offer attractive returns. Our real estate activities encompass the acquisition, financing, property management, optimization and disposition of real assets and CRE-backed fixed income securities. Our specialized investment teams focus on multi-family, commercial office, CRE-backed fixed income, and seniors housing and medical properties to generate above-market returns for our investors. By deploying specialized teams in these targeted real estate verticals, BIG seeks to benefit from in-depth market knowledge, deal flow and relationships to create opportunity.
More searches like this
- Banking Investment Bank Passed CFA Level II Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Credit Analysis Investment Bank Passed CFA Level II Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Alternatives Investment Bank Passed CFA Level II Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Private Equity/Venture Capital Investment Bank Passed CFA Level II Full Time jobs in Bachelors