Regulatory Senior Manager, Risk Consulting, Global Consultancy Firm
- Leading large engagements and advising clients on impact of the changing regulatory landscape on their business models and supporting them through change, active role in business development, running workshops and client sessions on a range of regulatory issues including conduct risk, remediation activity, SMCR, Governance Risk and Control and management of regulatory relationships. Delivering section 166 reviews and reporting to the FCA.
- Requires knowledge of Supervisory framework including SMCR, knowledge of FCA’s approach to conduct risk and related issues, ability to credibly engage and influence senior stakeholders at financial services firms.
- Have been or is studying towards an industry recognised qualification e.g. CISA, FPC, IMC, CFA, regulatory/operational experience of COBS (including MCOB, ICOB, BCOB)
- Requires strong project management skills with evidence of regulatory project delivery, understand role of regulatory and advise clients on managing their relationship with the regulatory
- Open to Flexible working options
- The Return Hub is a specialist recruitment company that focuses on placing candidates who are returning from a career break or looking to transition careers into roles in the City and Finance, for more information visit www.thereturnhub.com