Treasury Settlement Officer
Our client is a middle size foreign bank with stable business in APAC.
- Perform processing and trade settlements
- Monitor and perform confirmation matching
- Perform cash management and control of nostro accounts
- Perform investigations and follow-ups to ensure timely resolution of issues and discrepancies
- Perform reconciliation of trades between usually but not limited to front and back-office systems
- Perform daily and monthly checks on transaction reports where applicable.
- Input and Verification of all business events (payments, notifications, corrections)
- 3-5 relevant working experience in Banking back office
- University degree or similar in Banking, Finance or Business etc.
- Certification in local market practice/rules & regulations or other relevant certification (CPA, CFA, etc.)
- Language: Fluency in Mandarin and English (college English level 6 or similar)
- Strong product knowledge in wide range of financial instruments especially in area of bookings and settlements (such as fixed income instruments, financial derivative products, FX and MM products, structured products)