Associate Portfolio Manager
- Bottom up stock selection
- Dealing across multiple investment platforms
- Client presentations and pitches
- Macroeconomic analysis
- Drafting investment commentaries
- Client take on process incl. account opening at respective platforms
- Reconciliation of UCITS fund with administrator
Job Skills & Qualification
- Understanding of equities, bonds and property/alternative assets held within diversified portfolios.
- Wider interest and knowledge of the financial sector.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong empathy with trustees and charity executives.
- Well-developed planning and organisational abilities
- Strong IT skills in MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint;
- Hard working team player.
- Proactive attitude to work.
- IMC certificate
- CFA Level 1