In LA, you have numerous wealth management firms to choose from. We're quite different from most of them.
Since we established Westmount in 1990, our vision has been clear. Be an incubator for innovative thinking. Offer fee-only client relationships, alternative investments, leading-edge financial planning. Be about ethics. Set the firm up to eliminate conflicts of interest and do what's best for clients.
There's something else. Be a magnet for the top young talent in wealth management. Harness their energy. Develop them thoughfully. Give them the freedom to pursue fresh new ideas on behalf of clients. That mindset has allowed us to assemble one of LA's sharpest, most dynamic advisory teams.
Ultimately, our goal is to be LA's "go to" firm. So far, so good. Our clients represent a broad cross-section of the city's most successful folks. Our star-studded team continues to grow.
If what we're about speaks to you, we should talk.
We are seeking a Senior Advisor to work closely with new and existing clients. Our clients include high-net-worth individuals and families, retirement plans and non-profits.
The primary responsibilities of the position involve the following:
- Manage client relationships.
- Design customized investment and allocation plans.
- Introduce the financial planning process into each client relationship.
- Serve on the firm’s Wealth Planning Committee.
The Senior Advisor position provides tremendous opportunities for professional growth within the firm. Compensation and benefits are highly competitive.
- Bachelors degree and a minimum of 3-4 years of client-facing investment experience and 5-7 years of professional experience in financial services are required.
- Strong client focus and a proven ability to think in terms of the client experience and perspective.
- Highly motivated and personable with outstanding verbal and written communication skills, excellent judgment and analytical abilities, keen attention to detail and solid organizational skills.
- Advanced understanding of investments and an interpersonal skill set that enables you to discuss investments and financial planning topics with clients in an authoritative yet warm and engaging manner that inspires confidence.
- Desirable: CFP, CFA or tax or estate planning background.