Bank Governance, Risk and Control, Senior Manager, Risk Consulting, Global Consultancy Firm
- Acting as a “go-to” person for Banking and FI related Governance Risk and Control topics. To advise clients on current industry practice, keep abreast of new regulations and lead delivery of engagements such as Enterprise wide Risk Governance reviews, setting of risk appetite and risk and control optimisation across Operational/Non-Financial risk. Also advise and lead engagements on target operating models for first and second lines of defence, risk and control assessments, scenario analysis and key risk indicators.
- Requires deep understanding of governance, risk and control and knowledge of regulatory developments. Must be able to communicate effectively, lead by example with client relationships, technical quality and service delivery.
- Previous experience of working for a top tier consultancy firm or financial institution required. Also experience in a governance, risk and control or risk management role in banking; developing and implementing Enterprise Wide Risk/Operational Risk Frameworks. Higher qualification such as ACA or CFA advantageous.
- Open to Flexible working options
- The Return Hub is a specialist recruitment company that focuses on placing candidates who are returning from a career break or looking to transition careers into roles in the City and Finance, for more information visit www.thereturnhub.com