As background, TCA Fund Management Group, Corp (“TCA”) is engaged in the businesses of private commercial asset-based lending to small to medium sized enterprises (“SME’s”), private equity-type investments, and investment banking/capital markets transactions. TCA is seeking an experienced financial analyst and/or portfolio manager to join our growing Aventura, Florida office. Our portfolio management specialists work with clients across a spectrum of industries, sizes and circumstances (underperforming, distressed, workout, growing, acquiring, merging, financial restructuring). The successful candidate is must can provide technical expertise and experience at an advanced level.
- Prepare portfolio analytics using Excel and other software
- Provide payoff reconciliations on a per-company basis
- Prepare feasibility analyses, breakeven analyses, and future revenue projections.
- Analyze and prepare financial reporting, variance reports, and debt schedules.
- Create forecasts, pro-forma's, operating budgets, and cash conversion cycles.
- Create and maintain cash flows on a per-company basis, as well as a consolidated 'master' cash flow internally.
- Calculate margins and ratios, such as: LTV, IRR, and portfolio yield.
- Develop individualized account monitoring plans, per client, based on understanding of industry, CFP, and FS (e.g., expense reduction, revenue generation, vendor analysis and consolidation, payroll census review)
- Review and reconcile company bank accounts.
- Review and revise preexisting Excel™ sheets, used as templates, to monitor loans and debt service.
- Review bank accounts monthly to ensure covenants are adhered to; including, but not limited to: diversion of funds, MCA loans, owner distribution
- Work directly with portfolio manager regarding potential funding’s, UOP, and acquisition targets.
- Review potential acquisition including:
- Reviewing LOIs, APAs, and financials.
- Create seller-backed financing, through the utilization of revenue and EBITDA/EBIDA benchmarks
- Calculate as-accurate-as-possible growth projections, as well as create a sustainable repayment plan
- Work with underwriting team, performing collateral checks, AR and PO validity, as well as putting in place surety (bonding/LOC's) for specific construction-based customers
- Work with origination team producing LOI's and determining feasibility on terms set forth
- Work with restructure team to rehabilitate and stabilize previously doubtful credits
- Ability to perform on-site Field Audits, as necessary
- Multitask, ‘wear different hats’, and jump from one credit/industry to another
- Build and maintain working relationships with both new and existing clientele and be comfortable with discussing finances and accounting with upper management including, Controllers, Directors & CFO's
- 3-5 years finance or accounting experience required (5+ years preferred)
- Bachelors in Finance, Accounting, or similar equivalent required (Master's preferred)
- CFA candidate desired
- Management and leadership strength
- Exceptionally strong written and oral communication skills (writing samples may be requested)
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal relationship skills
- Self-starter with established an ability to work effectively with limited or no supervision
- Principled and self-assured
- Team player