Senior Manager-Corporate Finance
The successful candidate will work in an origination role and given the chance to develop business (with assistance when needed) and work with great autonomy across buy-side, sell-side, valuation and fundraising mandates. Specific responsibilities will include the following:
- Deal origination
- Leading on transactions and fundraising mandates alongside financial modelling, due diligence, preparing Info Memorandums and identifying purchasers/investors.
- Work closely with founders, senior management, private equity, large corporates, lawyers, banks and various others.
- Networking opportunities from day one.
- Self-management capabilities
Competition for the role will be high and we invite applications from those who satisfy the following criteria:
- ACA or CFA qualification
- 5-7years post-qualification from a Transaction Services or Corporate Finance background
- Financial modelling experience
- cradle to grave M&A experience
- Enthusiasm to manage own franchise within a business
- Excellent communication skills - ability to liaise with senior external clients
If you meet the above criteria and would be interested in obtaining a full job brief, please apply via the link below.