Vallis Capital Partners is an Independent Private Equity Firm, focused on growth opportunities across different sectors in the Portuguese market. Our investment strategy is based on proactive ownership and a "hands on" approach to the companies we invest in. We believe on intrinsic long-term value based on the sustained growth of our portfolio companies. Vallis Capital Partners endorses the UN Principles for Responsible Investments.
We are looking for an Investment Manager to become part of a small Investment with a unique combination of various skills. The individual selected will be dealing with all aspects of firm operations - deal sourcing, execution, monitoring and portfolio growth strategy.
- Manage deal screening process including rigorous financial analysis and due diligence as well as deal pitches to investment committee;
- Actively involves in deal structuring and negotiation; ensure effective execution of investments;
- Proactively engage in post deal monitoring process and operational management of the portfolio companies, including assisting the implementation of value creation plan in portfolio companies and monitoring of their development;
- Participate in strategic planning sessions with portfolio executives and internal leadership to ensure maximum value creation;
- Produce management reports for internal and external stakeholders' review;
- The role demands an ambitious self-starter who can demonstrate high levels of initiative with a drive to succeed both as an individual and as a strong team player. Able to demonstrate commitment to technical excellence, flexibility and the ability to manage multiple activities and deadlines with minimal supervision.
The applicants should have:
MBA from top international business school or CFA preferred but not required;
Strong business acumen
Superior sense of commitment, ethics and responsibility;
Minimum 7+ of relevant experience in Private Equity, investment banking, finance and/or industrial sectors;
Strong proficiency with PowerPoint and Excel;
Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills;
Excellent English. Spanish or other languages will be valued.
- A great opportunity to integrate a challenging organization and a top performance team;
- Possibility to pursue a career in the Private Equity sector;
- Contact with highly demanding stakeholders, both internally and externally;
- Position based in Porto.
If this offer appeals to you, please apply in English, with mention to reference ‘Investment Manager’ using e-mail address: email@example.com