Buy-side Equity Analyst - PMS Company
A reputed Portfolio Management Services (PMS) firm in Mumbai has asked us to identify Buy-side Equity Analysts, meeting the following criteria. Currently, there are 2 openings for the role.
- B.Com / CFA Level I or II
- Based in Mumbai (outstation candidates will not be considered)
- Some work experience (but NOT in equity research)
- Good communication skills, and be good with numbers
- Passion for making a career in Equity Research / Investment Management
- Willing to work hard and endure long working hours
- Should be willing to undergo the Training Program in Equity Research with http://bqinvesttraining.com, at own cost, before joining
Starting salary will be around Rs 25,000 per month, but is likely to be increased based on the performance of the recruit. The firm provides a professional atmosphere, and great learning. The job will be an excellent launch-pad for a career in Investment Management.
Beyond Quant InvestTraining will carry out the initial screening, administer a written test and conduct a basic interview. Shortlisted candidates will be referred to the employer. Final decision rests with the employer only.
The employer requires these 2 candidates who are selected, to undergo the Training Program in Equity Research with Beyond Quant InvestTraining at their own cost, before they join the firm. We will give them full support in the training program. We will equip them with the knowledge and practical insights required by the job, and some soft-skills, in order to make them job-ready. Our training program contains a rich repository of knowledge and is based solely on case studies.
Please note that we have already placed one of our trainees with the same firm in the same role, just a few months ago.
Eligible and interested candidates may send CVs in .doc file, and a covering letter with a para “Why I am a good fit for the role of Buy-side Equity Analyst” addressed to:
Mr. Nitiin A. Khandkar
firstname.lastname@example.org with CC to
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.