Equities Research Analyst - Industrials Sector Coverage
- You responsibilities in providing equity research and your investment ideas to our institutional and management client base, with a focus on the Singapore Industrials sector.
- Your analysis of key macro and micro trends affecting corporates in the Industrials sector.
- Your teamwork closely with internal sales, sales trading and trading teams
- Your monitoring of news flow and updating industry databases and company specific models.
- You formulating and presenting your thematic and stock-specific research which will have a direct impact on investment decisions and outcomes.
- Presenting your ideas to key clients of the firm, along with your analysis and presentation of data from various sources to draw investment conclusions.
- Supporting other CS businesses globally by providing insight into key trends and being a collaborative part of a dynamic internal framework.
- Your financial modeling and analysis, including understanding and analyzing company earnings results.
- Being passionate about Global Financial Markets with a real passion for improving your continued understanding of the space.
- A deep understanding of IFRS financial statements.
- Certification in the CFA, CPA, ACA programs.
- Possessing strong interpersonal skills and ability to liaise at all levels.
- Strong English communication abilities, along with you having Mandarin fluency advantageous.