Finance Director - Spanish fluency
- Finance Director role with Country responsibility and International Reporting
- IT Multinational
- About Our Client
Our client is a multinational company operating in the IT sector.
- Direct all financial management activities for the business unit in support of developing and delivering business strategies and maintaining strong financial governance;
- Treasury, accounting, Tax, Legal, HR Administration and General Administration functions;
- Ensure efficient treasury and cash management as well as all relations with banks;
- Support the implementation of internal procedures and validate its compliance;
- Management of working capital and any company investments or capital reserves;
- Preparing annual accounts and ensuring that all financial matters are in accordance with legislation and ethical accounting best practices.
- University degree in Business/Accounting/Finance or related discipline;
- More than 10 years of professional experience;
- Fluency in English and Spanish is required;
- Availability to travel and live in Portugal;
- Chartered Accountant - Member OTOC - "CC Contabilista Certificado";
- Very strong Leadership experience and competence;
- Superior skills in Tax filling obligations and General Accounting Procedures;
- Excellent knowledge of all financial aspects;
- Loyal, Honest, Hard Worker and with strong Problem Solving Personality.