VP/AVP, Corporate Finance (Investment Banking Division)
- Supporting the Head of Corporate Finance on matters including origination and execution;
- Advise clients on matters relating to IPOs and other corporate finance transactions;
- Co-ordinate the work of other professional parties involved in IPOs;
- Liaise with and obtain all necessary approvals from The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited and the Securities and Futures Commission;
- Provide guidelines to junior professional staff in project execution and originations, including pitchbooks and proposal preparations for takeovers, IPOs, corporate advisory, capital raising exercises, etc.
- Such other duties as shall from time to time be directed by Head of Corporate Finance.
- University graduate in Accounting / Business Administration / Finance / equivalent, preferably with professional qualifications such as ACCA / HKICPA / PCLL / CFA, etc.
- With good relevant working experience in corporate finance industry with hands-on project experience in IPOs, M&A, due diligence, and project evaluations;
- Hand-on working knowledge on current securities markets and corporate finance activities;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua;
- Analytical, self-motivated, and able to work independently;
- A good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
(The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidate will be destroyed within six months.)