Manager- Investment Consulting
Responsible for managing and leading the client engagement for one or more geographies with multiple deliverables and diverse assets class/activities.
· Managing and leading all the operational & customer service aspects i.e. SLAs, service delivery, people management and technology engagement etc.
· Drive and implement the change (people, process and operations) for the growth, stabilization and effective operating model in alignment with the organization.
· Exhibit strong domain knowledge in resolving issues, implementing change, escalating and dealing with customers across geographies.
· Effectively planning, leading and managing the team with multiple layers of reporting.
· People retention & development and working towards achieving high level of colleague’s engagement to build outperforming teams.
· Driving productivity & developing a culture of measureable performance by implementing operations metrics-delivery and performance.
· Drive a culture of measureable performance and implement the operations metrics etc.
· Take charge & ownership of deliverables for effectively meeting the stakeholder’s expectations.
· Lead the change management and wider involvement for supporting the objectives of bigger team
· Collaborate & work with other support functions i.e. Quality, IT, HR, Admin etc. for the operations stabilization and delivery results.
· PGDM,MBA from Tier I,II Colleges and-or PG in finance, economics, business or related topics
· Chartered Accountants (CAs)
· Candidates who are qualified CFA, CIPM, IMC or pursuing CFA-L3 , CAIA, CIPM or equivalent professional certifications will be preferred.
· Candidates with 8-10 years of strong work experience in financial services either in investment consulting, portfolio management, capital markets, investment banking, corporate banking, equity or fixed income research, financial services consulting (big 4 firms) or risk management.
· Minimum 4 to 6 years of team management experience preferably in the financial services industry
· Strong leader with proven track record of managing highly productive teams, working with multiple clients in professional organizations, managing deliverables under fast changing expectations with accurate quality in a metrics environment.
· Ability to lead a reasonable size of team with multiple clients & high complexity and conflicting expectations.
· Experienced in identifying and implementing the process improvements, standardization and automations impacting larger team deliverables.
Domain and Technical Skills
· Excellent knowledge and background experience in financial services space, specifically in investment management industry and/or portfolio management
· Knowledge of Pension Funds is a big plus.
· Very good understanding of various financial asset classes and their risk return profiles.
· Practical knowledge of MS Office product suites and
· Working knowledge of VBA-Excel Macro
· Ability to partner with Customers/stakeholders across Geographies
· Good Communication, presentation & convincing skills
· Leading and Motivating others
· Collaborative outlook
· Influencing and Negotiating
· Customer First attitude
· Regular engagement with customer for delivery and managing escalations, seeking customer feedback, driving and implementing change, business development, projects etc.
· Exploring the growth opportunities.
Work Timings and Location
· General timings will be 12:30 pm to 9:30 pm IST and willing to work beyond normal business hours if required
· Company transportation will be provided
· Location will be for Bangalore, India
More searches like this
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Business or Knowledge Process Outsourcing (BPO / KPO) CIPM Certificant Full Time jobs in Masters
- Management Consulting Business or Knowledge Process Outsourcing (BPO / KPO) CIPM Certificant Full Time jobs in Masters
- Operations Business or Knowledge Process Outsourcing (BPO / KPO) CIPM Certificant Full Time jobs in Masters
- Performance Analysis Business or Knowledge Process Outsourcing (BPO / KPO) CIPM Certificant Full Time jobs in Masters
- Portfolio Management: Alternatives Business or Knowledge Process Outsourcing (BPO / KPO) CIPM Certificant Full Time jobs in Masters