Vice President/Director (m/f) Financial Markets Fixed Income Credit for Wholesale Banking
- Is it not magnificent to experience the world anew every day from different perspectives? With impulses from 41 countries and the power of 15.000 creative minds. With attractive clients and the special spirit of our bank that sets us apart. Come to ING Wholesale Banking and make the difference. Jump on.
- Your Tasks:
- This position involves the Fixed Income coverage of asset managers, pension funds, insurance companies and bank ALMs. Your main task will be related to asset distribution, both on primary deals and secondary flows. Client coverage will be focused on credit related clients in Germany and Austria. You will work closely with FM stakeholders like Research, Trading, and other Sales teams globally. Furthermore, you will establish cooperation with other stakeholders like Balance Sheet Management and Client Coverage. The transactions range from standard flow to more complex non-flow investment solutions, including private placements and schuldschein products.
- Your Profile:
- Experienced professional with a university degree in economics and/or CFA or equivalent academics
- Long years of relevant working experience and a proven track record of generating fixed income (credit) revenues with (German/Austrian) institutional clients
- Financial Markets experience in institutional (credit) sales
- Strong analytical skills, familiarity with company/balance sheet analytics
- Entrepreneur with the ability to translate client challenges into product-driven solutions
- Fluent in German and English
- Self-starting team player with a pragmatic and positive attitude