INVESTMENT ANALYST - ASSET MANAGEMENT
- A degree from a recognized university or Institution or a professional qualification in related fields of CIMA, ACCA or CFA.
- A minimum of 02 years work experience within Capital Markets. Candidates with prior equity analysis experience will have an added advantage.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills, MS-proficiency together with strong oral and written communication skills.
- CFA charter holders and passed finalists will have an added advantage.
- Evaluate potential investment opportunities for the Private Wealth Management portfolios.
- Manage the daily cash flows & asset allocations of the Private Wealth Management portfolios.
- Carrying out the portfolio valuations and operational activities for the Private Wealth Management portfolios.