Equity Research Analyst - Latin America
The role will focus solely on Latin America across a range of sectors.
- Conduct analysis on Latin American companies with a view to make investment recommendations to portfolio managers for inclusion in a number of emerging market equity strategies
- Creating and maintaining financial models to help analyse company reports and accounts
- Develop a detailed understanding of broader macro issues in the region; evaluate economic conditions that impact companies on coverage and sectors
- Undertake investment trips to Latin America to attend management meetings and conferences
- Participate in wider investment committees, communicating investments views to portfolio managers
- 2-5 years' experience as an equity analyst on the buy-side
- Prior coverage of Latin American companies would be ideal but not essential
- Fluency in Spanish and/or Portuguese would be highly desirable
- CFA or working towards qualification
- Strong academic background
- Deep passion for markets, investing and business
- Ability to work independently
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.