Senior Project Coordinator
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client experience, we have located our 14,000+ branch offices where our more than 7 million clients live and work.
A typical branch office has one financial advisor who meets with clients face-to-face and one branch office administrator who enhances the team's ability to build deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis and Tempe provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. Edward Jones currently has more branch offices than any other financial services firm, and we continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
Sr. Project Coordinator role exists in Solutions Tools.
The Sr. Project Coordinator will support medium/large sized projects and may lead small/medium sized projects, by following all phases of the Project Life Cycle (planning, design, development, verification and implementation). Responsibilities include overall project management and planning, identification and resolution of issues and risks, gathering requirements with business owners, writing test scripts, executing test scripts and supporting project implementation.
• Solutions Tools supports the delivery of an Ideal Client Experience by leading the development and management of planning tools which accelerate the consistent application of the Solutions-Based Approach, including the integration of the firm's advice and guidance.
• Tools supported: Financial Foundation, FAST, Portfolio, Portfolio Rebalancer, Portfolio Screener, Portfolio Builder, Relationship Manager, Opportunities Tab
• 1-3 years of experience leading projects or position-related experience. Project Management certification, or willingness to work towards.
• Bachelor's degree preferred. CSC within 6 months of hire.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills and time managemennt abilities.
• With minimal guidance, identify, prioritize, monitor, communicate, and/or resolve elements that can impact a project.