Wealth Manager/Investment Manager/Relationship Manager
- Passionate about Wealth Management. At least 2 years of experience
- Clear focus on the solving for client's need rather than achieving sales targets. Client first in letter and spirit.
- Maturity to deal with a wide range of clients (professionals, entrepreneurs, corporations, etc.)
- Deep understanding of financial products, channels and services. Detail and process (no jugaad) oriented
- Ability to cover the entire ground- from operations to developing the investment strategy for clients
- Very good written (word, PPT, XL, websites, blogs, etc.) and oral communication skills. Ability to conduct Financial Planning Workshops, etc.
- Ability to use technology effectively (important)
- Significant emphasis on Integrity and Trust
- A healthy disregard for products with high commission and complexity such as insurance linked investments and structured products
- A long-term commitment to value creation for clients and self
What is on offer:
Open and transparent environment
- No short - term sales target
- Significant long-term growth prospects including equity partnership in the business
- An organization that is loved and respected by its clients
- Robust Existing Book: SIP, Long-term Equity, Corporate Funds, etc.
- Plenty of latent potential from existing leads
- Exposure to some really talented clients and (hopefully) equally talented colleagues
People who are looking for a standard job (previous salary + XX%). This role is best suited for people who are already in Bangalore.
Interested? Reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.