Credit Analyst (1-3 years' experience)
Main coverage: Cover investments for our insurance portfolio
- Assist on FI portfolio administration works, maintain earning, valuation and other financial models
- Provide ideas on the Asian/Global credit markets, macro credit issues, publish timely reports with actionable investment & trading ideas
- Identify any risk linked to market/economic/political issues, escalate and advise on relevant measures
- Support in any ad hoc projects
- Maintain close relationship with issuers and assist in data collecting and sorting (e.g. rating reports, market statistics etc.)
- 1-3 years related experience, with good understanding of financial statement and basic analytical skills in corporate finance and macro-economics
- Preferably with rating-agency background, having basic understanding of methodology behind the scene.
- CPA/big4 auditing background with strong passion in fixed income market also welcomed
- Experience within the Asian credit markets, with exposure in PRC market is definitely a plus
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or Economics with CFA or FRM qualification a plus
- Strong quantitative skills plus strong writing skills in both English & Chinese is a MUST
- Attention to detail
- Team player
Interested parties please send detailed resume with current and expected salary to the Human Resources Manager by email to email@example.com All applications will be treated in strict confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.