Team Leader, Client Consulting Group
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client experience, we have located our 14,000+ branch offices where our more than 7 million clients live and work. A typical branch office has one financial advisor who meets with clients face-to-face and one branch office administrator who enhances the team's ability to build deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis and Tempe provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. Edward Jones currently has more branch offices than any other financial services firm, and we continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
The Leader, Client Consultation Group role exists in the Client Consultation Area.
The Leader, as a player/coach, will lead a team that works with branch teams and high net worth clients on complex planning cases. The role is responsible for supporting the development and leading the integration of the firm's high net worth strategy, and for collaborating and coordinating across multiple stakeholders and teams in Canada and the United States:
• Lead and develop associates to achieve team and firm objectives as well as enhance current and future contributions.
• Support and influence the creation and delivery of the division's high net worth strategy to ensure the services and support provided to branch teams are tailored for Canadian clients (where necessary) and evolve in alignment with team's US counterparts.
• Engage with branch teams and high net worth clients to provide support on high net worth cases
• Represent the team and department on division and firm-wide committees and projects.
• 10+ years of experience in respective area or financial services industry; previous formal leadership experience.
• Bachelor's degree required, master's degree preferred.
• All securities licenses must be obtained within 6 months of hire; professional designation preferred (e.g., CFP, CPA, JD, CLU).
• Broad understanding of Edward Jones structure and the support provided by the home office; solid knowledge of how CSG and Branch Development departments operate.
• Strong analytical skills in order to identify and interpret relevant information to provide guidance and determine risks and opportunities.
• Demonstrates expertise in the ability to integrate and apply advanced knowledge, including changes to the tax and legal requirements, into business building ideas, communication strategies, training and key relationships.
• Exceptional ability to distill complex concepts into an understandable and actionable manner to others and expertise in written and oral communication/presentation is required.
• Must be able to collaborate across different teams within home office in Canada and the US