Property Investment Analyst
- Corresponding directly in a timely and professional manner with a small group of HNW investors and Funds to provide advice and updates on existing and potential investments.
- The provision of regular investment updates and financial reporting.
- Critical analysis of investment propositions to include the preparation of financial analysis and modelling and detailed investment appraisals and carrying out detailed due diligence;
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual management accounts;
- Ad hoc preparation of information following investor requests;
- Monitoring the property investment market for potential opportunities;
- Preparation of strategic business plans for new purchases.
- Professional Qualification desired in Accounting, CFA, or Chartered Engineer/Surveyor;
- Strong technical and analytical skills;
- Previous experience in real estate asset management or investment;
- Proven self-starter with good organisation skills and ability to work to deadlines;
- Flexible and positive attitude to work with a professional and friendly manner.
The Bottom Line
If this job posting seems different from those of our competitors, it's because our clients really are different: it's not just a slogan or a mantra. We are out to change an industry by building a better mousetrap. No tricks, no games, just top-tier candidates and excellent service to our clients. To do that, we need to hire the best of the best. So, what are you waiting for? Apply now!
For a confidential discussion about this role, or to discuss similar opportunities in the investment management sector, please call Graham Murphy or Sean Sweeney at Paragon Executive Intelligence on +353 (0)1 8746770.