As a senior member of the team, you will oversee client relationships and be involved in winning new business. Provision of Client Solutions and Business Support is vital to this role, as well as developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients and achieving a high quality of service. You are also responsible for reviewing and delivering on appropriateness of client objectives and overall investment strategy.
• 8 - 10 years' experience relevant for an investment consultancy role
• Ability to communicate in a proactive and client-friendly manner
• Knowledge of the pensions market, with a wide network of contacts
• Strong knowledge of the regulatory environment in which pension schemes operate
• CFA or Actuarial qualifications (Professional study support to complete qualifications is also on offer)