Senior Healthcare Research Analyst
Our client, a leading Boutique Investment Bank and Advisory Firm headquartered here in NYC, is currently looking to add a Senior Research Analyst to cover either the Medical Devices or Life Sciences sector. Position will be in NYC.
This is a unique opportunity to join a growing team. This person should have significant experience as a research analyst at the Director, SVP or MD level in the Med Device or the Life Sciences sector at a boutique, mid or large investment bank. You should have a coverage list of 10+ names.
This person will be reporting to the Co-founder/ Managing Partner of the firm.
If you are a Sr. Analyst this could be a great opportunity for you! The role will involve the following:
- Performing extensive valuation, research coverage, written reports and pricing analyses
- Attending client meetings
- Playing key leadership roles in all aspects of the transaction process - primarily in capital markets.
- Working on a lean research/ deal team
- Working with senior calling officers and MD's to maintain client relations during the deal execution period
MBA and/or CFA
- Ideally you will be working at another Large Mid Market Bulge or Elite Boutique Investment Bank
- EXTENSIVE sell-side research experience
- Experience with FDA/EMA Regulations
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, Microsoft Office, Word, & Powerpoint
- Team player and a self-starter
- Strong communication skills and able to work with tight deadlines
- Be able to work in small groups and be independent