EQUITY RESEARCH ANALYST (INVESTMENT ANALYST)
Company: I.G. International Management Limited (LOCATION: DUBLIN)
Position : EQUITY RESEARCH ANALYST (INVESTMENT ANALYST)
Department : Investment Management
Date: November 30, 2018
COMPANY: IG International manages European and International assets on behalf of our parent company, Investors Group, and third-party clients. As part of IGM Financial Inc. Investors Group is one of Canada's largest managers and distributors of investment funds and other managed asset products, with $153 billion in total assets under management as of October 31, 2018.
POSITION: We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Equity Research Analyst to join our asset management team based in Dublin. The successful candidate will assist in the research process, working closely with the investment team in developing investment recommendations across large, mid and small cap European companies.
• Generate and communicate well researched investment recommendations to the Portfolio Management team.
• Quantitative and qualitative research and analysis of designated sectors and companies.
• Create and maintain financial models, valuation analysis and fundamental equity screens.
• Collect industry and company data through a variety of channels, including sell-side research firms, trade publications, and interviews with industry sources.
• Keep up to date on industry trends, company news and regulatory issues.
• Actively participate and leads investment meetings, attend conferences and summarize key points for Portfolio Management teams.
• Actively participate in investment meetings, attend conferences and summarize key points for Portfolio Management teams.
• Perform additional responsibilities as assigned.
• 3-5 years' experience as a fundamental equity research analyst, ideally in the Industrial sector but other relevant sector experience considered.
• Ability to evaluate investment opportunities in a timely fashion and effectively communicate conclusions.
• Exceptional analytical skills and rigorous financial statement analysis.
• Self-motivated, with an able to work independently and manage multiple tasks concurrently.
• A high level of proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Buyside experience advantageous.
• Third level qualification
• Completion of CFA/ACA or part qualified preferable
Please apply to Dublin HR - DublinHR@investorsgroup.com.