Senior Relationship Manager, Large Local Corporate & Blue Chips, Corporate Banking
- Develop and maintain a portfolio of blue chips in Real Estate sector and large local corporate clients
- Identify new business opportunities and provide financial solutions to clients
- Promote banking products including trade finance, loan, DCM, IPO, treasury etc.
- Manage the credit risk and ensure the compliance with policy and regulations
- University degree in Business or related discipline
- Minimum 7 years' of relevant sales and relationship management experience in large corporate/ blue chips segments
- Professional Qualifications (CPA, CFA, FRM etc.) preferable
- Sales driven and with good interpersonal and communication skills Independent, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin
Please email your full resume in MS Word format to email@example.com quoting the job reference N18912 in the subject field. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.