Auditor - Conduct and Supervision
- Supporting the PAM in planning, executing and reporting the results of internal audits of controls over Conduct and Supervision related risks and controls
- Undertaking audit assignments, drafting audit findings / reports for review by audit management, facilitating tracking of findings and validating closure of findings
- Executing day-to-day operational audit work and contributing to the delivery of audits (including the updating of Risk Assessment Profiles and Group Audit's [GA's] Continuous Audit Assessment [CAA] process)
- Undertaking all aspects of audit fieldwork in line with the agreed audit approach including identifying key risks, documenting process flows and key controls, testing controls to determine whether they are properly designed and operating effectively, and documenting audit work in accordance with Group Audit's methodology and standards
- Completing assigned audit work, including ad hoc projects and special investigations in line with agreed budgets
- Partnering with other audit teams globally to ensure comprehensive audit coverage of Conduct & Supervision related risks and controls
- Communicating openly with GA management and internal stakeholders; keeping them informed of potential issues and escalating problems/delays promptly
- Keeping abreast of pertinent industry, regulatory and business practices
- Delivering and sustaining own performance against key objectives in the context of functional strategies
Skills and Qualifications
- Educated to Bachelor's degree level or equivalent qualification such as ACA/CFA/MBA or relevant work experience
- Relevant experience from audit and financial services
- The ability to demonstrate the meeting of client needs in a work environment
- Excellent team working capabilities and an ability to build strong business and team relationships.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills, both written and verbal, together with strong presentation and interactive skills
- Project management and planning skills
- Able to successfully navigate a complex and multi-national organisation
- Independent in judgment and with unquestionable personal integrity and ethic with the ability to challenge and be challenged whilst maintaining the highest levels of professionalism
- Able to effectively multi-task in a fast paced environment; prioritise your workload with minimal supervision and be resilient under pressure
- Experienced in delivering work under tight deadlines
Diversity, inclusion and mutual respect are essential elements of who we are. These values define the working environment we strive to create - engaging, supportive and welcoming of different views. We believe innovation stems from intellectual curiosity alongside the right mix of skills and talents. Therefore, we embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds. The company promotes equality of opportunity and encourages the development of all employees to their full potential. We are open to agile working arrangements - talk to us about flexibility and other initiatives we offer.
We are an equal opportunities employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race (which includes colour, nationality and national or ethnic origins), religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We aim to treat all employees in a fair and consistent manner, promote good working relationships to encourage high standards of conduct and performance within a work environment free from harassment, bullying and discrimination.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.