Analyst/Senior Analyst – Research
LYNEAR is a boutique asset manager serving a broad spectrum of private and institutional clientele, creating custom portfolios to achieve our clients’ investment goals. Our investment process is rigorous, founded upon our core values and overseen by a meticulous governance structure. Our expert team comprises professionals with global and local experience who imbue our client-oriented philosophy. We serve our clients as a trusted financial advisor, risk-conscious portfolio builder, and experienced investment manager.
- As Sri Lanka’s foremost multi-family office, we take responsibility for managing our clients’ wealth and help them build their legacy.
- As a premier institutional asset manager, we utilise research-driven investment strategies and disciplined investment processes to deliver optimal investment outcomes.
We are seeking dynamic individuals to join our investment research team as Analysts/Senior Analysts – Research. You must be intellectually curious, driven and unafraid to take initiative. You will have an unparalleled opportunity to grow in a highly respected institution in Colombo.
- You must have a degree with First Class (Honors) in Natural Sciences, or Economics or Accounting or Finance or/and fully qualified in CIMA or ACCA
- You might be
- Working with a sell-side brokerage covering Banking & Finance, Consumer Food & Retail or Manufacturing related sectors and looking to make a transition to buy-side;
- or working at an independent research provider in the areas of macroeconomic or fixed income or equity and seeking to contribute to an actionable thesis;
- or have exposure in covering listed equities or fixed income securities in international markets and seeking to expand into the local capital market;
- or have experience in carrying out detailed data & financial analysis, investment and project analysis at a corporate level and looking to move into an investment research career
- Part or full qualification in CFA will be an added advantage
If you are confident that you belong in our team, e-mail your CV to email@example.com on or before 21st December 2018.