AVP - Credit Analyst Structure Finance
One of the world's largest global commercial banks
- Responsible for conducting independent risk assessment of commercial/industrial loan proposals
- Develop loan work-out strategy to maximize recovery, while maintaining credit portfolio risk measurements
- Managing and credit risk reporting in accordance to local regulatory and home country requirements.
- 2-3 years of experience in Credit Analysis, especially focusing on either CRE, Commodity Finance or Structure Finance
- Public accounting, consulting experience, and general knowledge of credit business, product, credit risk management, and portfolio management.
- Strong skills in advanced Excel, VBA, SQL, Data Process, and exposure to programming language (e.g. VBA, JAVA, R) required
- Strong financial risk management knowledge, analytical, quantitative, and statistical modeling skills are preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Accounting/Finance/Economics/Statistics/Operational Research.
- A master's degree is preferred but not required.
- Competitive salary
- Exciting growth opportunity
- Great benefits and perks