Responsible Officer for SFC type 6 License
- Originate and execute corporate finance assignments, including IPOs, financial advisory, M&A and other fund-raising activities.
- Assess potential deals and propose deal structure to the clients
- maintain close relationship with investors and existing clients
- Liaise with the regulatory bodies, including Hong Kong Stock Exchange and Securities & Futures Commissions.
- University Graduate or above in Finance, Economics or related discipline; preferably with CFA / CPA / MBA qualifications
- Minimum 10 years' corporate finance experience with a reputable investment bank or corporate finance department of sizable securities firm
- Hong Kong SFC Type 6 RO and Principal status
- Practical knowledge in the Listing Rules and Takeovers Codes is required
To apply for the role, you can click the apply button as below or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SM Human Capital Limited (SMHC) is a boutique recruitment firm specializing in Investment Banking, Corporate Banking and Finance & Accounting.