PORTFOLIO MANAGER/ASSOCIATE PORTFOLIO MANAGER
Position: We currently have an opportunity for a Portfolio Manager/Associate PM to join our investment team based in Dublin. The Portfolio Manager/Associate PM will assist in the research process, working closely with analysts and portfolio managers in developing and making investment recommendations and decisions across large, mid and small cap European strategies.
- Generate, make and communicate well researched investment recommendations to the Portfolio Management team.
- Engage with company executives and industry specialists with the goal of gaining insights that can enhance investment decisions
- Quantitative and qualitative research and analysis of designated sectors and companies
- Create and maintain financial models, valuation analysis and fundamental equity screens
- Collect industry and company data through a variety of channels, including sell-side research firms, trade publications, and interviews with industry sources.
- Keep up to date on industry trends, company news and regulatory issues.
- Actively participate and leads investment meetings, attend conferences and summarize key points for Portfolio Management teams.
- 5 -10+ years’ experience as a Portfolio Manager or Associate Portfolio Manager with direct portfolio management and disciplined research experience with a demonstrable track record.
- Ability to evaluate investment opportunities in a timely fashion and effectively communicate conclusions.
- Exceptional analytical skills and rigorous financial statement analysis.
- Self-motivated, with an able to work independently and manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- A high level of proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Buyside experience advantageous.
- Completion or part completion of CFA/ACA preferable.
- Ability to produce work with a high degree of accuracy
- High performing team player