Médica Santa Carmen is dedicated to the prevention, detection and treatment of kidney disease, operating
a growing network of dialysis clinics, laboratory, and nephrology specialty care.
Medica Santa Carmen seeks for an outstanding, smart-creative, Finance Manager, with emergent leadership skills and strong values to lead the company’s financial planning, management, reporting, and analysis critical to long-term success delivering accessible, effective, and dignified medical care.
The Finance Manager/CFO will be in charge of a small internal finance, accounting and accounts payable team; will work in team environment with business unit, functional leaders and clinic managers; will oversee banking and treasury management; ensure timely tax filing and oversee and interact with external accounting and audit firms. He/she will work directly with CEO on plans/projects/presentations to Board of Directors and will be challenged, supported, coached, measured, evaluated and rewarded according to his or her performance.
+3 years of experience in financial areas and responsibilities
● Bachelor Degree in Finance, Economics, Engineering with MBA or CFA desired
● Ability to work in a high-energy entrepreneurial team environment; team player.
● Knowledge of the healthcare industry and strong business acumen.
● Leadership Skills.
● Analytical Skills.
● Strong planning, organizing and project management skills
● Strong knowledge of Excel and ability to learn and master computer and business tools
● Strong English verbal, written and presentation skills
● Desire to do good in the world
● A+ Player
More searches like this
- Corporate Finance Utilities (e.g., Oil & Gas, Energy) CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Economics Utilities (e.g., Oil & Gas, Energy) CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Multimanager Strategies Utilities (e.g., Oil & Gas, Energy) CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Other Utilities (e.g., Oil & Gas, Energy) CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors