Area Insurance Manager
Retail Distribution - District Branches
Hang Seng's Retail Distribution focuses on personal wealth management and financial services. Our one-stop wealth management initiatives are designed for both our affluent and mass integrated account customers. With more than 170 branches and automated banking centres, including over 50 Prestige Banking Centres for our high-end personal customers, we serve over half of the adult population, offering an extensive range of products.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our branch network as Area Insurance Manager.
- Formulate and implement insurance sales strategies and drive relevant marketing activities according to the business direction
- Devise and implement sales plans to increase the insurance business penetration in target customer segments
- Monitor sales force activities and productivity metrics and organize various customer relationship building activities
- Enhance capabilities and professionalism of the sales force by organizing experience sharing sessions or training course to improve overall customer satisfaction
- Monitor and reengineer current sales process continuously in order to improve channel efficiency and customer experience
- Drive new product development /existing product feature enhancement to enhance values to both customers and our bank
- University degree in Business Administration or a related discipline, and other relevant qualifications such as CFA, CFP, CFMP or FLMI
- At least 10 years of sales experience including 4 years in managerial position in retail banking
- Good communication, analytical and leadership skills
- Strong motivation and drive to succeed, with ability to work under pressure
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
All information provided by applicants will be used only for recruitment purposes and will be used strictly in accordance with the Bank's personal data policies, a copy of which may be obtained by the applicant upon request. Unless otherwise instructed in writing by the applicant concerned, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Bank and its related companies. The personal data of unsuccessful job applicants may be retained for a maximum of two years from the date when the job application is rejected and such data may be retained for a longer period if there is a subsisting reason that obliges the Bank to do so, after which the personal data will be destroyed.