We are seeking a Research Analyst to provide primary investment research for the company’s proprietary equity strategies. Schedule will be full time, Monday through Friday, 8:00AM-5:00PM.
Here’s who we’re looking for:
- A dedicated and thoughtful investment professional with a passion for analysis and research. Technical knowledge and experience with equity analysis and valuation, performance measurement, and execution of investment strategies for private wealth clients.
- Good business sense and ability to develop practical solutions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to effectively communicate an investment thesis to coworkers and clients.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to relate well to High Net Worth clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field with 5 years of experience in the investment management industry. Prior research experience preferred.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Candidate or Charterholder preferred.
- Strong technology skills essential. Prior experience with FactSet a plus; proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Must have high attention to detail and ability to multitask, prioritize, and work independently.
Your responsibilities each day:
- Provide primary research and model portfolio recommendations for the company’s Core Equity strategy.
- Execute full discretion over the management of select segregated Core Equity accounts, coordinating with the appropriate Wealth Advisors and Portfolio Managers to ensure portfolio changes are consistent with client goals.
- Serve as a member of the Investment Strategy Team, contributing to recommendations that pertain to investment policy design, asset allocation, and third-party manager engagements for specialty asset classes that complement the firm’s proprietary equity strategies.
- Assist in the development of additional proprietary equity strategies and oversee research for the firm’s overall approved list of investable equities.
- Collaborate with senior investment staff on creating investment presentation materials and reports for clients and prospects, including performance attribution.
- Provide trading support for the firm’s proprietary equity strategies.
- Support senior investment staff in periodic review of exception holdings.
Here’s what we’re offering:
- The opportunity to work with and contribute to a driven, professional team with a solid history that is committed to excellence in serving our clients and our community.
- Opportunity to gain deep experience in investment strategies for high net worth clients and serve as a key member of the investment team at a leading private wealth management firm.
- A beautiful office in the heart of the city with access to an on-site fitness center.
- An attractive compensation and benefits package which currently includes health, vision and dental insurance, life insurance, long-term disability insurance, paid vacation and sick time, flexible spending account, 401(k) with employer match and paid holidays. These benefits are subject to terms and conditions of the applicable plans.
More searches like this
- Equities Research: Buy Side Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Equities Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Wealth Management Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors