The company have a healthy appetite to make further investments and would like to recruit a talented Investment Analyst to support that effort. Reporting to the Investment Manager, it will be your job to research and build high level financial models to analyse the feasibility of potential acquisitions. You will put together high level reports and present your findings to the Investment Director and Partners. To be successful in this role, the chosen candidate will need to have very good financial modelling abilities (DCF, IRR, NPV model experience).
The successful candidate can also expect to garner valuable transaction experience. Supporting the Investment Manager in the execution of M&A and investments, right through to close. This experience will enable you to grow within the company and take on further responsibility.
- Good degree in Economics, Accountancy, Finance or similar.
- At least 2 years of post-graduate work experience in a similar role.
- M&A / buy side / investment skills and experience.
- CFA or Accountancy qualification (ACA or ACCA).
- Financial modelling skills (VBA not essential).
- Ability to build financial models (DCF).
- Superb communication skills, ability to communicate effectively with management.
- An interest in the renewable energy / low carbon industry.
- Humility and a good sense of humour!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing and profitable company. With aspirations for further investment in a lucrative sector! In return, the successful candidate can expect an excellent salary package which may include budget for training and development.
Please apply now for immediate consideration.