Distressed Debt Analyst
Reorg Research provides breaking news and market-moving intelligence along with cutting-edge technology and data for hedge funds, investment banks and law firms. We are changing the way that professionals access opaque and complex information, and we are always looking for bright minds to join us on that mission.
We are expanding our first in class product to Asia and are looking for the best and hungriest people to join the team. As an analyst will be an industry generalist, covering in- and out-of-court restructurings and distressed and post-reorg situations across various geographies. Analysts cover various credit situations including corporates, sovereigns and high-yield credits.
- Produce valuation and waterfall recovery models, research reports and topical intelligence articles for publication and distribution to our subscribers.
- Maintain active dialogue and cultivate relationships with subscribers and industry contacts to supplement coverage efforts, including idea sourcing.
- Our analyst team talks to many of the top distressed hedge funds on a daily basis.
- Support and collaborate with Legal Analysts, Covenant Analysts and our editorial team across geographies to cover topical distressed situations, including court hearings.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of investment banking, advisory or desk analyst experience in the restructuring and/or distressed space.
- Possess strong technical and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication abilities.
- Ability to travel occasionally for court hearings and industry events.
- Ability to work out of our Hong Kong office.
Reorg Research provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg Research complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.