Chief Investment Officer (China)
- Strategic planning; identify investment trends and opportunities.
- Provide insight and direction, lead onshore investment teams, effectively maintain portfolio developments and asset allocation.
- Works with professionals to structure and negotiate deals.
- Responsible for the management of the investment team.
- Possibility of position relocating to Shenzhen candidate must be mobile.
- The successful candidate will be a seasoned, experienced investment executive with a minimum of 15 years related experience typically gained with a private or investment bank or an asset management company
- Should have proven experience in managing people, programs, and processes. A successful track record successful investment.
- Master's degree from an accredited institution in business administration, economics or finance, complemented
- A CFA would also be preferable or over 15 years of work experience in a leading institution.
Skills, Abilities and Personality Traits
- High degree of honesty and integrity.
- Strong work ethic.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively delegate and to manage.
- Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Proven leadership abilities
- Outgoing, business-like personality.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Fluent in both English and Mandarin.