Equities Portfolio Manager
The firm has a long standing track record of over 10 years in other asset classes. The equities team is made of analyst and portfolio managers alike from top tier firms and have an exceptional track record.
Our client is looking for an equities Portfolio Manager cum Head of research to invest in conusmer goods and tech in mainland China to continue supporting the growth of their AUM and their investment mandate.
- A bachelor's degree (or higher) in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of investment management and/or equity research experience covering China stocks
- Good working knowledge of equity long-only strategies and capital markets (particularly those of Hong Kong, Mainland China and the US)
- Strong understanding of financial derivatives and hedge funds
- Professional qualifications (i.e. CFA) would be an advantage
- Proficiency in Chinese Mandarin (both spoken and written) is a must, fluency in English is preferred
- Strong quantitative capabilities, demonstrated analytical ability, as well as good business acumen
- Proven track record in managing investment portfolios
- Demonstrable leadership experience, is a self-starter, and has the ability to adapt and respond to changing situations
Interested parties please send your resumes in word format to Justin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.