Associate Portfolio Manager
Parametric is a leading global asset management firm. We bring clarity and accessibility to investment science with solutions that deliver elevated, transparent, repeatable outcomes for institutions and wealth managers. At Parametric, we believe in doing a few key things really well. Our strategies apply scientific rigor and in-depth research to manage risk with a sharp focus on controlling costs. Our core competencies are in Better Beta, an improvement on existing passive options; Non-Traditional Alpha, a different take on key portfolio return drivers; and Efficient Implementation. Parametric is a majority-owned subsidiary of Eaton Vance Corp. and has offices in Seattle, WA, Minneapolis, MN, Westport, CT, Boston, MA and Sydney, Australia.
Portfolio Management of Parametric’s Overlay Strategies.
– Assist with the day-to-day management of the firm’s client portfolios. Requires trading across multiple asset classes including global equity and fixed income swaps and futures, options, FX, ETFs, and physical securities.
– Collaborate with other Investment Team Members in the management of overlay relationships. This collaboration will require regular contact with clients/consultants and a thorough understanding of their investment objectives. Often involves in-depth analysis to understand relative pricing across various markets.
– Assist with research in support of firm's investment strategies.
– Participate in production of research white papers and similar publications related to investment strategies.
– Identify areas to improve efficiency and risk control throughout the implementation process, as well as ongoing daily risk mitigation (e.g., maintaining up to date procedures, self-reporting errors and following all trade approval checks).
– Stay current on market developments and related literature particularly as it pertains to overlay strategies.
– Completion of a 4-year college degree
– CFA charter designation highly preferred
– 4+ years of fund sponsor staff, consultant, portfolio manager, derivatives sales/trading, or related experience preferred
– LDI experience is a plus
– In-depth understanding of listed derivatives, OTC instruments, and ETFs is preferred
– Strong communication, organizational, and time-management skills
– Proven ability to multi-task and work effectively and collaboratively in a high paced environment
– Ability to work independently and in a team environment
– Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and Bloomberg
Interested candidates should submit their resume online via the link below.
3600 Minnesota Drive, Suite 325
Edina, MN 55435
More searches like this
- Portfolio Management: Alternatives Fintech/Insurtech CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Equities Fintech/Insurtech CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Fixed Income Fintech/Insurtech CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Multi-Asset Fintech/Insurtech CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors