Chesapeake Wealth Management-
Chesapeake Financial Shares is one of the oldest and most respected financial providers in the Northern Neck. We have been a community financial institution for over a century and are dedicated to prudent financial management and impeccable client service.
At Chesapeake Wealth Management, we understand our clients’ needs and help them make sound and appropriate financial decisions. Our mission is supported by a commitment to wealth management, client servicing, and community involvement.
Employing a total wealth management approach, our investment consultants provide customized investment strategies that are designed to help investors accumulate, preserve, and transfer their wealth. It is an all-encompassing approach to investing and takes into account clients' lifestyles as well as their asset and liability needs. Potential candidates are expected to have a proven track record of consistent business development, client relationship, and the ability to work in a community branch environment.
Responsible for portfolio research and implementation for all aspects of the investment process for individual and institutional clients.
- Analyze individual stocks, bonds, ETF’s and mutual funds and other investment products for consideration for inclusion in the investment portfolios and models.
- Be proficient in operating systems and portfolio management software.
- Manage client accounts according to objectives and investment policies.
- Manage implementation and trading of model strategies.
- Perform regular investment reviews, presenting clients with information on asset allocation, portfolio analytics, performance and economic and market updates.
- Possess fiduciary standards knowledge.
- Assist Relationship Managers in new business efforts.
- Able to present at business development seminars or conferences.
- Active member of the Investment Advisory Committee.
- Provide other portfolio management support as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance or related field preferred.
- CFA or CFP preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in investment management.
- Ability to work independently of daily supervision.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Publisher.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to work with team members.
- Day travel required within region.
More searches like this
- Banking Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Commodities Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Compliance/Regulatory Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Corporate Finance Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Credit Analysis Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors