Financial Software Developer
Primary (Minimum 2 years of experience after Masters)
• Expertise in one of the following programming languages: Python, C++ or Java.
• Experience writing performant stored procedures/functions/SQL statements is required.
• At least one year experience with big data technologies (spark and or hadoop ecosystem, hands on with hive/impala)
• Experience with distributed computing or cloud computing platforms such as AWS and Azure cloud services/Docker Technology, Kubernetes.
• Understanding of how HTTP works as it applies to RESTful architectures.
• Knowledge of Fixed Income products (Limited to Familiarity with Multi Factor Financial risk models and Stress Testing Principles should be ok).
Tools for Analysis of large datasets.
Principles of Time-series Analysis along with knowledge of statistical methods (computation of correlation and covariance matrix).
CFA (any level) a plus, not required.
Education Qualification (Must)
Master's Degree in Computer Science