Fixed Income Portfolio Manager
As a Fixed Income Portfolio Manager, you will take a lead role in our Investment Team, focusing on overall fixed income strategy including the construction of fixed income portfolios for both high net worth and institutional clients. As a member of the firm’s investment committee you will be expected to make contributions across asset classes. Additionally, you will also be responsible for managing client relationships, rebalancing client portfolios and assisting in the generation of new business.
Why work with us?
- Maple Capital is a fast-growing Registered Investment Advisor that is professional and engaging
- You will work with a team of enthusiastic, hard-working and service-oriented people who are dedicated to continuous improvement
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Fixed Income Portfolio Manager will be responsible for a wide variety of portfolio management duties including:
- Overall fixed income strategy
- Portfolio construction
- Credit analysis
- Sector selection
- Security selection
- Portfolio risk management
- Client relationship management
- rebalancing client portfolios
- business development
Our next Fixed Income Portfolio Manager has:
- the ability to be a team player with a great sense of humor
- a proclivity to serve clients
- a strong written and verbal communication skills and is comfortable interacting with colleagues, and clients
- a willingness to work within the existing investment process
- a minimum of 10 years of industry experience
- a strong credit background
- a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- a CFA designation (preferred)
In this position you are probably NOT someone who:
- Prefers work to flow to you smoothly
- Struggles working with different or conflicting personalities
- Is uncomfortable sharing mistakes
What’s in it for you?
- Pay/benefits are competitive based on industry standards.
- Competitive salary will be based on experience
- Benefits include health care and 401(k)
If interested in the position, please send resume, cover letter and salary requirements.
Maple Capital Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
More searches like this
- Credit Analysis Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Fixed Income Research: Buy Side Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Fixed Income Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Multi-Asset Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors