Equity Research Associate, Oil and Gas - Tier One US Bank
Our client is a leading sell side firm, who are now looking to add an equity research associate to their Oil and Gas team. It is one of the best rated in the sector.
The role will focus on the following:
- Writing detailed and thought provoking research on oil and gas companies
- Financial modelling, valuations and analysis
- Dealing with company results. This would typically entail giving a "first glance" opinion, writing an initial post-results comment and talking through the results with the sales desk.
- Liaising with company management to keep abreast of any developments,
- Liaising with the sales desk and market maker to inform them of any developments that may affect the company's share price or give rise to a change in our opinion,
- Going on any trips organised by the companies and reporting back points of interest.
Qualifications, knowledge and experience:
- Equity Research Associate, Investment Banker, ACA, CFA, Business analyst from an oil and gas company
- Excellent knowledge of the oil and gas industry
- Self motivated and be able to communicate/sell ideas
- Able to demonstrate drive and commitment to pursuing career in Equity Research
- A strong team player