Global Financial Data provides unique Historical Financial and Economic Data beyond what traditional vendors offer. Our client base includes major banks, investment companies, universities and government agencies all over the world. We are currently seeking a motivated salesperson to join our team.
- 3-5 years sales experience or equivalent in financial services or related field
- Strong grasp of financial markets and complex financial concepts and the ability to communicate them
- Understanding of products such as Bloomberg, Reuters or Factset a plus
- Extensive experience selling to C-level executives and senior managers at top financial firms
- Well organized with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to succeed independently as well as in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Negotiation experience required
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Word, outlook, R, Python and Excel
- Responsible for generating new sales and maximizing the growth of existing clients
- Demonstrate expert understanding of the GFDatabase over the phone and in-person
- Sell new products to existing GFD clients
- Attain aggressive sales targets and quotas on a quarterly basis
- Partners with Account Managers to determine the most appropriate sales strategy
- Identify client needs and offer solutions through the combined use of GFD’s products
- Provide WebEx demos to prospects and address client questions and concerns
- Attend tradeshows nationally and internationally such as WFIC, SLA , and CFA Conferences
- Attend after hour networking mixers
- Ensure high level of client satisfaction and client retention
At Global Financial Data, what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. We believe in collaboration to reach goals and develop ongoing opportunities.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to meet our goals. If you are a dynamic salesperson looking for a position at a successful firm with unlimited opportunity for growth, please contact us today. Global Financial Data is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
We offer a competitive base salary based on experience plus commission and bonus incentives. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401k.
More searches like this
- Economics Fintech/Insurtech Passed CFA Level I Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Equities Research: Buy Side Fintech/Insurtech Passed CFA Level I Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Equities Research: Sell Side Fintech/Insurtech Passed CFA Level I Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Fixed Income Research: Buy Side Fintech/Insurtech Passed CFA Level I Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Institutional Sales Fintech/Insurtech Passed CFA Level I Full Time jobs in Bachelors